Making a Purchase
- We accept card payments. If you are shopping from North America or anywhere else, place your order and your card company will convert the transaction to US Dollars or your own currency.
- We accept Visa, Discover and Mastercard.
- We do not charge for any item until it is ready to be shipped. You can send in your card information via phone.
- If you have made a mistake in your order, contact us at (317) 776-4725 ASAP.
- All ‘In stock’ and ‘Out of stock’ inventory information is subject to prior sales. Please contact us for current availability or lead time.
- You must inform us within two working days if the goods are lost or damaged in transit so that we can make a prompt claim against the delivery company and correct the problem. Please quote your order number in all correspondence.
- You agree that proof of delivery supplied by our delivery company is sufficient evidence to establish that goods have been received.
- All returns are subject to the approval of JP Automation, Inc.
- Product images may differ from the actual product received. Please ensure right product codes are used for purchasing.
- Due to supply chain, all products are subject to prior sale/longer lead times.
This excludes non-standard and custom products.
- Products ordered will have a restock fee. For all orders our returns department will advise if, and what, the restock fee is at the time of the return. Restock fees may vary based on the manufacturers return policy. Buyers returning goods are responsible for freight and shipping charges. You may contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information or call (317) 776-4725.
- These terms apply to your order. We may change our terms and conditions at any time, so please do not assume that the same terms will apply in the future.
Non-stock, Non-standard & custom products
- Non-stock, non-standard and custom products are non-cancelable, non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Non-stock, non-standard or custom products are defined as products that are special order, custom orders, orders built to customers specifications, assembled or modified products, products not stocked by JP Automation Inc. or orders for value-added products. JP Automation Inc. follows our manufacturer’s return policies.
- JP Automation Inc. sells new products and honors all manufacturer warranties. Warranties do vary by manufacturer.
- Products returned must be new, unused and in their original undamaged boxes with original packing material and product literature. All returns will be inspected upon
arrival to our warehouse.
- Please direct any questions about our return procedure to email@example.com or (317) 776-4725.
- If your item is not in stock, we will back order it for you.
- State sales tax will be added to your order, unless your company is tax exempt. If you are tax exempt, please send a copy of your Tax Exempt Certificate to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your business and for visiting jpautomationinc.com